Traditional and cutting-edge technology tools



In my classroom, I will implement the use of technology in different ways for my students for them to learn. I will be using Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations. Using those different applications can help my students learn in different ways. Giving an assignment for my students to make a PowerPoint presentation and present it to the class, will help them how to work in a group together. I can also use Kahoot as a fun interactive activity for my students to take little practice tests. 

 This is an interactive whiteboard. I would have different worksheets up on the screen and have my students come up and answer one question each on the worksheet. 

 These are clicker systems. The students can select an answer choice like A, B, C, or D. They would also have an option for true or false questions. This will help me record all of my students' responses easier instead of having them raise their hands. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engaging students in learning

Welcome